3-year-old girl starves to death after her mother, 24, left her alone for eight days so she could visit her boyfriend 600 miles away

A three-year-old Japanese girl starved to death after her mother left her alone for eight days and went to visit her boyfriend 600 miles away.

The mother, Saki Kakehashi, 24, from Tokyo, admitted that she left her daughter Noa all by herself so she could go visit her lover in Kagoshima Prefecture on Kyushu island, an almost two-hour flight away from Tokyo. But did not expect her child to die of severe dehydration and hunger.

3-year-old girl starves to death after her mother, 24, left her alone for eight days so she could visit her boyfriend 600 miles away
3-year-old girl starves to death after her mother, 24, left her alone for eight days so she could visit her boyfriend 600 miles away—

 

The divorcée said she thought ‘it would be alright’ to leave the child alone in their apartment in the city’s Ota Ward, The Japan Times reported.

Takahashi was arrested on Tuesday, July 7, almost a month after she had arrived home on June 13 to find her daughter unresponsive in the apartment.

She then called the emergency services to tell them Noa was not breathing. When the officials got to the scene, they found the girl wearing a nappy which had not been changed for days with rashes on her bottom.

An autopsy found that the toddler had thymic atrophy, a typical symptom of abused children, and her stomach was empty, a source told the Times.

Kakehashi is said to have claimed at first that her daughter had been ill for several days and didn’t have the funds to take her to hospital, before admitting to the allegations against her.

Read Also:👇🏾

Here are some of the damning accusations made by Johnny Depp and Amber Heard as their court case begin

Viral photos of 52-year-old woman who looks incredibly young, sexy and beautiful

We’re in talks with UN for Biafra referendum –IPOB

TB Joshua tells Nigeria & other countries to gather all coronavirus patients for prayers

Ministry of Works speaks on why 3rd mainland bridge is being shut for a period of six months

I will put Davido in jail if he’s not careful – Female journalist threatens

Donald Trump administration sends letter withdrawing U.S. from WHO over Coronavirus response

Donald Trump reacts to Kanye West’s presidential bid

Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.